Full Service Dentistry
Seattle dentist, Timothy J. Butson, DMD, MSD and our team of dental experts have the knowledge and expertise you need to keep your mouth healthy. Our range of full service dentistry treatment services include but is not limited to:
Hygiene & Cleanings
– Most patients require 2-3 cleanings / year to maintain oral health and screen for illnesses; such as oral cancer or periodontal disease.
– A crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” placed over a tooth to protect it and restore original shape, size and function.
– A filling replaces decayed or unhealthy tooth surface, restoring health and function.
– A bridge is a crown held in place of a missing tooth by being connected to an adjacent crown or crowns.
Inlays / Onlays
– Inlays and onlays are used to restore health to a broken or cracked tooth.
– A sealant protects vulnerable tooth surface, preventing decay.
– For those who seek immediate results, Timothy J. Butson, DMD, MSD offers chairside Zoom Whitening. Day White and Nite White by Phillips Oral Healthcare are take home whitening kits that brighten teeth gradually.
– Veneers are often used to perfect the appearance of teeth. In some cases veneers offer protective health benefits.
Mouth Guards/Night Guards
– These appliances help you from damaging your teeth due to grinding and or clenching.
– It is sometimes necessary to remove a tooth, or teeth due to decay or crowding.
Implant Supported Dentures
– Implant supported dentures and dental implants are a secure solution that can provide patients with greater ease in chewing food and talking.
Full, Partial Dentures
– Dentures are an excellent solution for patients with missing teeth.
Click here for in-depth information about dentistry from Wikipedia.